Maps Hai jiang yang jie xing shi tu.
Early Works to 1800
Hainan Sheng (China)
PʻEng Hu Hsien
PʻEng Hu Hsien (Taiwan)
- Hai jiang yang jie xing shi tu.
- Other Title
- Coastal map of China
- coastal map of china
- Created / Published
- [Between 1787 and 1801]
- Subject Headings
- - Coasts--China--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - China--Maps, Pictorial--Early works to 1800
- - Hainan Sheng (China)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Eastern Hemisphere--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Pʻeng-hu hsien (Taiwan)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Taiwan--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - China
- - China--Hainan Sheng
- - Eastern Hemisphere
- - Taiwan--Pʻeng-hu hsien
- - Taiwan
- - Scale ca. 1:760,000.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Hummel purchase 1930, no. 8.
- - Insets: Huan hai quan tu -- Qi sheng yan hai quan tu -- Qiongzhou tu -- Penghu tu -- Taiwan tu -- Taiwan hou shan tu.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - Previous call number: G7822.C6A5 1787 .H3 Vault Shelf
- - AACR2: 650/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/5; 700
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 32 x 894 cm. on scroll.
- Call Number
- G7822.C6A5 1801 .H3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7822c ct003413a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822c.ct003413a
- g7822c ct003413b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822c.ct003413b
- g7822c ct003413c http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822c.ct003413c
- g7822c ct003413d http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822c.ct003413d
- g7822c ct003413e http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822c.ct003413e
- g7822c ct003413f http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822c.ct003413f
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.