Maps Qi sheng yan hai tu.
Special Administrative Region
Hainan Sheng (China)
Macau (Special Administrative Region)
PʻEng Hu Hsien (Taiwan)
- Qi sheng yan hai tu.
- Other Title
- Created / Published
- [Qing Guangxu 7 nian, 1881]
- Subject Headings
- - Coasts--China
- - China
- - Hainan Sheng (China)
- - Eastern Hemisphere
- - Pʻeng-hu hsien (Taiwan)
- - Taiwan
- - China--Macau (Special Administrative Region)
- - Scale ca. 1:760,000.
- - Title pasted on verso.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Translated title: Coastal map of China.
- - Hummel purchase 1934, no. 1.
- - Insets: Huan hai quan tu -- Qi sheng yan hai quan tu -- Qiongzhou tu -- Penghu tu -- Taiwan tu -- Taiwan hou shan tu.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - LC copy has digital scan of area surround Macau only.
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 29 x 543 cm. on scroll 29 x 895 cm.
- Call Number
- G7822.C6A5 1881 .Q5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7822c ct000747 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822c.ct000747
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.