Maps [Sichuan, Hubei shui dao tu].
Min River (Sichuan Sheng, China)
Yangtze River (China)
- [Sichuan, Hubei shui dao tu].
- Other Title
- Min Jiang tu shuo
- Map of the waterways in Sichuan and Hubei Provinces
- Created / Published
- [After 1735]
- Subject Headings
- - Yangtze River (China)
- - Min River (Sichuan Sheng, China)
- - China--Sichuan Sheng--Min River
- - China--Yangtze River
- - Scale not given.
- - Title supplied.
- - Previous supplied title: Min Jiang tu shuo.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Hummel purchase 1934, no. 4.
- - Shows the waterways and points of interest of Min and Yangtze Rivers from Songpan, Sichuan to Jingzhou, Hubei.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- 1 ms. map : col. ; on 14 sheets 37 x 42 cm. folded in case 39 x 26 cm.
- Call Number
- G7822.Y3A5 1735 .S5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7822ym gct00273 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822ym.gct00273
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.