Maps Henan Fu he tu.
Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
Henan Sheng (China)
- Henan Fu he tu.
- Other Title
- Map of the river systems in Henan Prefecture
- Contributor Names
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [Between 1734 and 1779]
- Subject Headings
- - Rivers--China--Henan Sheng--Maps
- - Henan Sheng (China)--Maps
- - China--Henan Sheng
- - Scale ca. 1:180,000.
- - Cover title.
- - Manuscript on silk.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Labels pasted on to show physical features.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Hummel purchase 1934, no. 20.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - Previous call number: G7823.H33C3 1767 .H3 Vault Shelf
- - AACR2
- col. map 80 x 90 cm. fold. in cover 32 x 16 cm.
- Call Number
- G7823.H33C3 1779 .H3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7823h ct003305a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7823h.ct003305a
- g7823h ct003305b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7823h.ct003305b
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.