Maps Da Qing tong shu zhi gong wan guo jing wei di qiu shi fang yu gu jin tu /
- Da Qing tong shu zhi gong wan guo jing wei di qiu shi fang yu gu jin tu /
- Other Title
- 大清統屬職貢萬國經緯地球式方輿古今圖 /
- Da Qing tong shu zhi gong wan guo jing wei di qiu shi
- The Great Qing Dynasty world map of tribute-bearing countries with spherical coordinates, past and present
- da qing tong shu zhi gong wan guo jing wei di qiu shi
- the great qing dynasty world map of tribute-bearing countries with spherical coordinates, past and present
- Contributor Names
- Zhuang, Tingfu, active 18th century.
- Created / Published
- [China] : col., Qianlong 59 nian 
- Subject Headings
- - World maps
- - Manuscript maps
- - Earth
- - Scale ca. 1:60,000,000.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Shows the world in 2 hemispheres. Also shows coordinates and dotted lines on the map.
- - Based on "Zhi fang hui lan si yi tu shuo" produced in 1794.
- - Prime meridian: Beijing
- - LC copy imperfect: very fragile, some pieces missing.
- - Includes text and insets of the complete map of the world and complete map of the 4 oceans.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2: 650
- - 大清統屬職貢萬國經緯地球式 -- 内板山海輿地全圖 -- 海囯聞見錄四海總圖。
- 3 maps on 1 sheet : col. ; 147 x 105 cm.
- Call Number
- G3200 1794 .Z5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3200 ct003384 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3200.ct003384
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.