Maps [Taiwan qian hou shan quan tu] /
- [Taiwan qian hou shan quan tu] /
- Other Title
- [台灣前後山全圖] /
- Map of Taiwan Island
- map of taiwan island
- Contributor Names
- Li, Liankun, active 19th century.
- Created / Published
- [Between 1875 and 1880]
- Subject Headings
- - Taiwan
- - Scale ca. 1:500,000.
- - Title supplied.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Shows the island of Taiwan as viewed from the east.
- - Hummel purchase 1934, no. 12.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - AACR2
- - Prev. call#: G7910 1882 .L5 Vault Oversize
- col. map 63 x 108 cm.
- Call Number
- G7910 1880 .L5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7910 ct001390 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7910.ct001390
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.