Maps [Hubei Sheng Sheng Chang Jiang, Han Shui di gong tu].
- [Hubei Sheng Sheng Chang Jiang, Han Shui di gong tu].
- Other Title
- [湖北省长江， 汉水堤工图].
- The embankment map of the Yangtze River and the Han River in Hubei Province
- Chang Jiang tu
- Created / Published
- [Between 1821 and 1850]
- Subject Headings
- - Flood control--China--Yangtze River
- - Flood control--China--Han River (Shaanxi Sheng and Hubei Sheng)
- - Yangtze River (China)
- - Han River (Shaanxi Sheng and Hubei Sheng, China)
- - Manuscript maps
- - China--Yangtze River
- - China--Shaanxi Sheng--Han River
- - China--Hubei Sheng--Han River
- - Scale ca. 1:400,000.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows flood control on the Yangtze and Han Rivers in Hubei Province.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Hummel purchase 1934, no. 16.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- col. map 74 x 140 cm.
- Call Number
- G7822.Y3N22 1850 .H8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7822y ct003422 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822y.ct003422
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.