Maps Zhili Shandong liang sheng di yu quan tu.
Hebei Sheng (China)
Shandong Sheng (China)
- Zhili Shandong liang sheng di yu quan tu.
- Other Title
- Complete map of Zhili and Shandong
- complete map of zhili and shandong
- Created / Published
- [Between 1855 and 1870]
- Subject Headings
- - Hebei Sheng (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Shandong Sheng (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Hebei Sheng
- - China--Shandong Sheng
- - Scale ca. 1:650,000.
- - Title from verso.
- - Covers Hebei and Shandong provinces.
- - Shows course changes of the Yellow River at the time, and through northern Shandong section is labelled as the New Yellow River.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - The old Yellow River's course is shaded with dark beige, and the new Yellow River is light beige, and the other rivers are light blue.
- - Hummel purchase 1934, no. 17.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Previous call number: G7823.H26 1866 .Z4 Vault Oversize
- - AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 650/3
- col. map on sheet 115 x 107 cm.
- Call Number
- G7823.H26 1870 .Z4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7823h ct003423 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7823h.ct003423
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.