Maps Yanshi Xian he tu.
Yanshi Xian (China)
- Yanshi Xian he tu.
- Other Title
- Map of the river systems in Yanshi County
- map of the river systems in yanshi county
- Created / Published
- [Between 1734 and 1779]
- Subject Headings
- - Rivers--China--Yanshi Xian
- - Yanshi Xian (China)
- - China--Yanshi Xian
- - Scale ca. 1:25,000.
- - Shows rivers in Yanshi Xian, Henan Province.
- - Cover title.
- - Labels pasted on to show physical features.
- - Manuscript on silk.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - Hummel purchase 1934, no. 23.
- col. map 90 x 90 cm. fold. in cover 32 x 16 cm.
- Call Number
- G7823.Y4C3 1779 .Y4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7823y ct003376 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7823y.ct003376
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.