Maps [He yuan tu]
Yellow River (China)
- [He yuan tu]
- Other Title
- Map of the Yellow River source
- Contributor Names
- Amida Abdulhamid.
- Created / Published
- [China : s.n.] Qianlong 47-60 nian [1782-1795]
- Subject Headings
- - Yellow River (China)
- - China--Yellow River
- - Scale ca. 1:125,000.
- - Title supplied.
- - Wood block print on linen.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Chinese and Manchu.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows the Yellow River from its source to the vicinity of Lanzhou, and different kinds of embankment.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- 1 map on 10 sheets : col. ; sheets each 58 x 70 cm.
- Call Number
- G7822.Y4A5 1795 .A5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7822y ct002208 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7822y.ct002208
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.