Maps Jing ban tian wen quan tu /
- Jing ban tian wen quan tu /
- Other Title
- 京板天文全图 /
- Complete map of astronomy and the Qing Empire
- complete map of astronomy and the qing empire
- Contributor Names
- Ma, Junliang, active 18th century-19th century.
- Created / Published
- [China : s.n., after 1790]
- Subject Headings
- - China
- - World maps
- - Earth
- - Scale not given.
- - Shows two hemispheres, the territory, administrative divisions, and topographical features of the Qing Empire.
- - Wood block print, hand colored.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Based on map of China drawn by Huang Lizhou in 1673.
- - Includes text, lists of provinces, and maps of 2 hemispheres.
- - Hai guo wen jian lu si hai zong tu -- Nei ban shan hai tian wen quan tu -- Yu di quan tu.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 3 maps on 1 sheet : col. ; 142 x 73 cm.
- Call Number
- G7820 1790 .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7820 ct003402 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7820.ct003402
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.