Maps A New and accurate map of the present seat of war in North America, comprehending New Jersey, Philadelphia, Pensylvania, New-York, &c.
- A New and accurate map of the present seat of war in North America, comprehending New Jersey, Philadelphia, Pensylvania, New-York, &c.
- Created / Published
- [London, 1777]
- Subject Headings
- - New Jersey
- - United States--New Jersey
- - Scale ca. 1:550,000.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - From the Universal magazine, v. 61, June 1777.
- - Accompanied by: A succinct account of the city of Philadelphia, illustrated with a new and accurate map of the present seat of war in North America, comprehending Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New-York, New-Jersey, &c. p. 281-286.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1050, 1241
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- map 37 x 29 cm.
- Call Number
- G3810 1777 .N4
- G3810 1777 .N4 Vault copy 4 Hand coloring differs from other copies
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3810 ar105000 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3810.ar105000
- g3810 ar105003 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3810.ar105003
- g3810 ar105000t http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3810.ar105000t
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.