Maps A sketch of the action between the British forces and the American provincials, on the heights of the peninsula of Charlestown, the 17th of June 1775.
Boston (Bunker Hill)
Bunker Hill, Battle Of, Boston, Mass.
- A sketch of the action between the British forces and the American provincials, on the heights of the peninsula of Charlestown, the 17th of June 1775.
- Scale ca. 1:13,800. Hand colored. Relief shown by hachures. Indexed for points of military interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 902 col. map 34 x 31 cm.
- Contributor Names
- Jefferys, Thomas, -1771.
- Created / Published
- London, 1775.
- Subject Headings
- - Bunker Hill, Battle of, Boston, Mass., 1775
- - United States--Massachusetts--Boston (Bunker Hill)
- - Scale ca. 1:13,800.
- - Hand colored.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Indexed for points of military interest.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 902
- col. map 34 x 31 cm.
- Call Number
- G3764.B6S3 1775 .J4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3764b ar090200 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3764b.ar090200
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.