Film, Video Dave Brubeck Quartet
Brubeck Institute Sextet
Dave Brubeck Quartet
Irving Caesar Lifetime Trust
Library of Congress
- Dave Brubeck Quartet
- Contributor Names
- Dave Brubeck Quartet (performer)
- Brubeck Institute Sextet (performer)
- Irving Caesar Lifetime Trust
- Library of Congress. -- Music Division
- Library of Congress. -- Recording Laboratory
- Created / Published
- Library of Congress, Washington, D.C..
- Subject Headings
- - Jazz--2001-2010
- - Title from printed program.
- - Brubeck Institute Jazz Sextet ; Dave Brubeck Quartet ; Christian McBride, bass. (performers)
- - Concert given under the auspices of the Irving Caesar Lifetime Trust in the Library of Congress.
- - Recorded in the Coolidge Auditorium of the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., Oct. 1, 2003.
- - Contents performed on program not given.
- - [Part 1] Brubeck Institute Jazz Sextet -- [Part 2] Dave Brubeck Quartet. (content)
- 2 digital video files : 123 min., 17 sec. ; sd., col.
- Other Formats
- - METSXML Record
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses. Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
While every effort has been made to obtain permission to use these songs or portions of these songs, in some cases, the rights' owner may have only granted permission to use a portion of the material online. In those cases, only excerpts of sound or video recordings and one or two pages of print or manuscript materials are used.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.