Notated Music I love thee Lord
Gilchrist, William Wallace
Choruses, Sacred (Mixed Voices, 4 Parts) with Organ
Parlor and Concert Stage
Progressive Era to New Era
Songs and Music
Worship and Praise
- I love thee Lord
- Contributor Names
- Gilchrist, William Wallace -- 1846-1916 (composer)
- Created / Published
- E.S. Lorenz, Dayton, Ohio, c1900, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with organ
- - Worship and Praise
- - Songs and Music
- - Parlor and Concert Stage
- - Progressive Era to New Era (1900-1929)
- - W.W. Gilchrist. (statement of responsibility)
- - For soprano solo and SATB chorus with organ.
- - Caption title.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - acquire 2 shelf copies [policy default] (selection decision)
- vocal score
- 1 score (7 p.) ; 28 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- LC Classification
- M2072 .G
American Choral Music
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia