Notated Music The singing master's assistant; or, Key to practical musick being an abridgment from the New-England psalm-singer : together with several other tunes never before published
E. Russell, Pr.
Choruses, Sacred (Mixed Voices, 4 Parts), Unaccompanied
Songs and Music
Worship and Praise
- The singing master's assistant; or, Key to practical musick being an abridgment from the New-England psalm-singer : together with several other tunes never before published
- Other Title
- singing master's assistant
- key to practical musick
- Contributor Names
- Billings, William -- 1746-1800 (composer)
- Created / Published
- E. Russell, Pr. ..., Boston, [1781?], monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Hymns, English
- - Anthems
- - Tune-books
- - Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied
- - worship and praise
- - songs and music
- - american revolution (1763-1783)
- - composed by William Billings ... (statement of responsibility)
- - "Engrav'd by Benja. Pierpont Junr. Roxbury 1778"--Colophon.
- - Includes index.
- - RISM, A/I/1, B 2651 (citation/reference)
- 1 score (15, 104 p.) ; 11 x 20 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- LC Classification
- M2116.B59 S4 1781
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia