Notated Music The singing master's assistant, or, Key to practical music being an abridgement from the New-England psalm-singer; together with several other tunes, never before published
Articles and Essays with this item:
Printed by Draper and Folsom
Choruses, Sacred (Mixed Voices, 4 Parts), Unaccompanied
Songs and Music
Worship and Praise
- The singing master's assistant, or, Key to practical music being an abridgement from the New-England psalm-singer; together with several other tunes, never before published
- Contributor Names
- Billings, William -- 1746-1800 (composer)
- Created / Published
- Printed by Draper and Folsom, Boston (New-England), 1778, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Hymns, English
- - Anthems
- - Tune-books
- - Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied
- - worship and praise
- - songs and music
- - american revolution (1763-1783)
- - composed by William Billings ... (statement of responsibility)
- - "Engrav'd by Benja. Pierpont Junr. Roxbury 1778"--Colophon.
- - "Encomium on music": p. -32 (1st group).
- - Includes index.
- - RISM, A/I/1, B 2647 (citation/reference)
- 1 score (32, 104 p.) ; 12 x 20 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- LC Classification
- M2116.B59 S4 Microfilm Music 0123 item 11
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia