Maps Atlas of Christian sites in Egypt
Institut Français D'Archéologie Orientale Du Caire
JamʻĪyat Al-Āthār Al Qibṭīyah (Egypt)
Meinardus, Otto Friedrich August
Société D'Archéologie Copte
- Atlas of Christian sites in Egypt
- Contributor Names
- Meinardus, Otto Friedrich August. (creator)
- Jamʻīyat al-Āthār al-Qibṭīyah (Egypt)
- Institut français d'archéologie orientale du Caire
- Created / Published
- Société d'archéologie copte, Le Caire, 1962, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Scales differ.
- - Christian antiquities -- Egypt -- Maps
- - by Otto Meinardus. (statement of responsibility)
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Includes gazetteer.
- - acquire 1 shelf copy [policy default] (selection decision)
- - Courtesy of the Society for Coptic Archaeology, 222 Ramses Street, Cairo, Egypt. (Copyright Notice)
- 1 atlas (7 p.,  leaves of plates) : maps ; 28 cm.
- Geography & Map Reading Room (Madison, LMB01)
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- LC Classification
- G2491.E4 M4 1962 932
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.