Information from: "Jazz on the Screen" by David Meeker. Used with permission. (Source)
Made-for-TV programme or made-for-video/DVD release.
Medium length film (30-60 minutes).
2. "Matt’s guitar boogie" by Matt "Guitar" Murphy.
4. "All by myself" by Big Bill Broonzy.
6. "The T.B. blues" by Victoria Spivey.
7. "Keep it to yourself" by Sonny Boy Williamson.
8. "Got my mojo working" by Preston Foster, performed by McKinley Morganfield (Muddy Waters). (Songs)
1. Memphis Slim (Peter Chatman), piano, vocal, leader.
2. Matt "Guitar" Murphy, guitar.
3. Willie Dixon, acoustic double bass, vocal.
4. Big Joe Williams, guitar, vocal.
5. Lonnie Johnson, guitar, vocal.
6. Victoria Spivey, piano, vocal.
7. Sonny Boy Williamson, harmonica, vocal.
8. Muddy Waters (McKinley Morganfield), vocal.
Accompanists:- Otis Spann, piano; Bill Stepney, drums. (Personnel on Camera)
Much of this same material was later used, uncredited, in the tv compilation "The blues greats" (2004) (q.v.).
Prints and Photographs Division - Cartoon Drawings: Swann Collection of Caricature and Cartoon - Catalog
Photos, Prints, Drawings
View catalog record