Film, Video JAZZ 625: DEREK SMITH/EDDIE THOMPSON
(Theme) Steve Race
Prod: Terry Henebery
- JAZZ 625: DEREK SMITH/EDDIE THOMPSON
- Contributor Names
- prod: Terry Henebery (director)
- (theme) Steve Race (composer)
- Created / Published
- - Information from: "Jazz on the Screen" by David Meeker. Used with permission. (Source)
- - Made-for-TV series.
- - Medium length film (30-60 minutes).
- - "The gypsy in my soul" by Moe Jaffe, Clay Boland (DS); "Waltz on the wild side" by Derek Smith (DS); "Love for sale" by Cole Porter (DS); "Shepherd’s pie" by Eddie Thompson (ET); "Happy days are here again" by Jack Yellen, Milton Ager (ET); "Put on a happy face" by Lee Adams, Charles Strouse (ET); "Now’s the time" by Charlie Parker (DS, ET). (Songs)
- - Introduced by Steve Race:- Derek Smith, piano; Jeff Clyne, acoustic double bass; Ronnie Stephenson, drums; and Eddie Thompson, piano; Spike Heatley, acoustic double bass; Tony Carr, drums. (Personnel on Camera)
- - Recorded on13th September 1964 in The Marquee Jazz Club, London.
- motion picture
- Other Formats
Performing Arts Encyclopedia