Film, Video JAZZ 625: EARL 'FATHA' HINES
(Theme) Steve Race
Prod: Terry Henebery
- JAZZ 625: EARL ‘FATHA’ HINES
- Contributor Names
- prod: Terry Henebery (director)
- (theme) Steve Race (composer)
- Created / Published
- - Information from: "Jazz on the Screen" by David Meeker. Used with permission. (Source)
- - Made-for-TV series.
- - Short film (under 30 minutes).
- - "Deep forest", "Second balcony jump" by Earl Hines; "I’ve got the world on a string" by Ted Koehler, Harold Arlen; "I cover the waterfront" by Edward Heyman, John Green; "Bernie’s tune" by Bernie Miller, Mike Stoller, Jerry Leiber; "Memphis blues" by George A. Norton, W.C.Handy; "The birth of the blues" by Buddy De Sylva, Lew Brown, Ray Henderson; "Rhapsody in blue" by George Gershwin; "Shiny stockings" by Frank Foster; "I wish you love" by Albert Beach, Charles Trenet; "It’s a pity to say goodnight" by Billy Reid. (Songs)
- - Introduced by Humphrey Lyttelton:- Earl Hines, piano; with Ron Mathewson, acoustic double bass; Lennie Hastings, drums. (Personnel on Camera)
- - Recorded on 20th March 1966.
- motion picture
- Other Formats
Performing Arts Encyclopedia