Film, Video THE ROCK
- THE ROCK
- Contributor Names
- Michael Bay (director)
- Nick Glennie-Smith, Harry Gregson Williams, (additional) Hans Zimmer, Don Harper, Steven M. Stern (composer)
- Nick Glennie-Smith, Bruce Fowler, Don Harper (music_director_and/or_conductor)
- Bruce Fowler, Dennis Dreith, Walt Fowler, Ladd McIntosh, Yvonne S. Moriarty (orchestrator)
- Nick Glennie-Smith, Hans Zimmer (arranger)
- Created / Published
- - Information from: "Jazz on the Screen" by David Meeker. Used with permission. (Source)
- - Feature film (over 60 minutes).
- - Inc: Walt Fowler, Malcolm McNab, trumpet; Alan Kaplan, trombone; Brian O’Connor, French horn; Bob Daspit, Michael Stevens, Michael Thomson, guitar. (Soundtrack Personnel)
- - Jazz on the Screen is a reference work of filmographic information and does not point to digitized versions of the items described. The Library of Congress may or may not own a copy of a particular film or video. To request additional information Ask a Librarian (http://www.loc.gov/rr/askalib/ask-record.html).
- motion picture
- Other Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owner and/or other rights holder (such as holder of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The content of Jazz on the Screen: a Jazz and Blues Filmography by David Meeker is copyrighted by David Meeker and used here by permission of the author.
Jazz on the Screen reflects the opinions of its author, David Meeker, and not the views of the Library of Congress.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Jazz on the Screen is a reference work of filmographic information and does not point to digitized versions of the items described. The Library of Congress may or may not own a copy of a particular film or video. To request additional information Ask a Librarian.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.