Information from: "Jazz on the Screen" by David Meeker. Used with permission. (Source)
Medium length film (30-60 minutes).
1. "New York immigration"; "Branco e preto"; "Agua de beber" by Vinicius de Moraes, Antonio Carlos Jobim; "Luiza" by Antonio Carlos Jobim.
2. "My funny Valentine", "With a song in my heart" by Richard Rodgers, Lorenz Hart.
3. "Scrapple from the Apple" by Charlie Parker; "Get happy" by Ted Koehler, Harold Arlen; "A child is born" by Thad Jones; "The best is yet to come" by Carolyn Leigh, Cy Coleman; "Saturday night fish fry" by Ellis Walsh, Louis Jordan; "My foolish heart" by Ned Washington, Victor Young. (Songs)
1. Antonio Carlos Jobim, piano, vocal; and his musicians.
2. Jim Hall, electric guitar; James McNeely, piano; Steve LaSpina, acoustic double bass; Ben Riley, drums.
3. The Ritz, vocal; with accompaniment. (Personnel on Camera)