Audio Recordings Der Judische ligionerie
Articles and Essays with this item:
Songs and Music
Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- Der Judische ligionerie
- Contributor Names
- Shloimele Rothstein (tenor_vocal)
- LeRoy Shield (conductor)
- Joseph Rumshinsky (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, New York, New York.
- Subject Headings
- - Songs, Yiddish
- - Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- - Songs and Music
- Ethnic music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal solo, with orchestra (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 78286 (issue number)
- - B-32023/5 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:24
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.