Audio Recordings Tramp, tramp, tramp
Byron G. Harlan
Frank C. Stanley
George F. Root
Songs and Music
War and Conflict
- Tramp, tramp, tramp
- Contributor Names
- Byron G. Harlan (tenor_vocal)
- Frank C. Stanley (bass_vocal)
- George F. Root (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [unconfirmed].
- Subject Headings
- - War and Conflict
- - Songs and Music
- Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal duet, with orchestra (description)
- - A later recording by the Criterion Quartet (see B-23722) also was issued as 16531.
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 16531 (issue number)
- - B-4213/2 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:19
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.