Audio Recordings Hannibal Hope and the circus parade
Louis A. Hirsch
Songs and Music
Sports and Leisure
- Hannibal Hope and the circus parade
- Contributor Names
- Arthur Collins (baritone_vocal)
- Louis A. Hirsch (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey [unconfirmed].
- Subject Headings
- - Sports and Leisure
- - Songs and Music
- Humorous songs
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal solo, with orchestra (description)
- - Listed in legacy EDVR data as an 8" master.
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact email@example.com for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 5462 (issue number)
- - B-5074/2 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:05
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.