Audio Recordings The vacant chair
George F. Root
William F. Hooley
Civil War and Reconstruction
Songs and Music
- The vacant chair
- Contributor Names
- John McCormack (tenor_vocal)
- Harry Macdonough (tenor_vocal)
- Reinald Werrenrath (baritone_vocal)
- William F. Hooley (bass_vocal)
- Walter B. Rogers (conductor)
- George F. Root (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Subject Headings
- - Civil War and Reconstruction (1861-1877)
- - Songs and Music
- Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Tenor vocal solo, with male vocal chorus, celeste, and orchestra (description)
- - Victor ledgers note celeste on take 3, only.
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 896 (issue number)
- - B-15417/3 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:52
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.