Audio Recordings The beer that made Milwaukee famous
Dan W. Quinn
Humorous Songs, Ethnic Characterizations
- The beer that made Milwaukee famous
- Contributor Names
- Dan W. Quinn (tenor_vocal)
- Dan McAvoy (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [unconfirmed].
- Humorous songs, Ethnic characterizations
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal solo, with piano (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:36
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia