Audio Recordings Alexander' Alexanders ragtime band
Byron G. Harlan
Collins and Harlan
Progressive Era to New Era
Songs and Music
- Alexander' Alexanders ragtime band
- Contributor Names
- Collins and Harlan (vocal_group)
- Byron G. Harlan (tenor_vocal)
- Arthur Collins (baritone_vocal)
- Irving Berlin (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Subject Headings
- - Progressive Era to New Era (1900-1929)
- - Songs and Music
- Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal duet, with orchestra (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact email@example.com for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 16908 (issue number)
- - B-10374/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:03
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.