Audio Recordings Babes in Toyland medley
Progressive Era to New Era
Songs and Music
- Babes in Toyland medley
- Contributor Names
- Victor Herbert (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [unconfirmed].
- Subject Headings
- - Progressive Era to New Era (1900-1929)
- - Songs and Music
- Musical theater
- - Instrumental (category)
- - Banjo duet, with piano (description)
- - Medley content supplied by W. Bryant.
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact email@example.com for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 2829 (issue number)
- - B-1194/2 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:36
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Other Formats
- - METSXML Record