Audio Recordings Good luck to the boys of the Allies
Lewis J. Howell
- Good luck to the boys of the Allies
- Contributor Names
- Lewis J. Howell (baritone_vocal)
- Walter B. Rogers (conductor)
- Morris Manley (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Subject Headings
- - World War, 1914-1918 -- Songs and music
- Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal solo, with orchestra (description)
- - Victor ledgers note: Recorded for Berliner Gramophone Co., Montreal, Canada.
- - John Bolig's Black Label discography shows Victor 17958 as released.
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 17997 (issue number)
- - B-17261/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:52
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.