Audio Recordings Good luck to the boys of the Allies
Lewis J. Howell
Walter B. Rogers
- Good luck to the boys of the Allies
- Contributor Names
- Lewis J. Howell (baritone_vocal)
- Walter B. Rogers (conductor)
- Morris Manley (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Subject Headings
- - World War, 1914-1918 -- Songs and music
- Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal solo, with orchestra (description)
- - Victor ledgers note: Recorded for Berliner Gramophone Co., Montreal, Canada.
- - John Bolig's Black Label discography shows Victor 17958 as released.
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:52
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia