Audio Recordings Arrah go on, I' Arrah go on, Im gonna go back to Oregon
Harry McClaskey [I.E., Henry Burr]
John H. Meyer
- Arrah go on, I' Arrah go on, Im gonna go back to Oregon
- Contributor Names
- Peerless Quartet (vocal_group)
- Harry McClaskey [i.e., Henry Burr] (tenor_vocal)
- Henry Burr (tenor_vocal)
- Albert Campbell (tenor_vocal)
- Arthur Collins (baritone_vocal)
- John H. Meyer (bass_vocal)
- Walter B. Rogers (conductor)
- Bert Grant (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Subject Headings
- - Oregon -- Songs and music
- Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal quartet, with orchestra (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact email@example.com for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 18046 (issue number)
- - B-17427/5 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:55
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.