Audio Recordings American airs medley
Hurtado Brothers Royal Marimba Band of Guatemala
Ragtime, Jazz, and More
- American airs medley
- Contributor Names
- Hurtado Brothers Royal Marimba Band of Guatemala (musical_group)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Ragtime, jazz, and more
- - Instrumental (category)
- - Marimba band (description)
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact email@example.com for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- sound recording
- 1 12" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:51
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia