Audio Recordings My Waikiki ukulele girl
Edward T. King
Humorous Songs, Ethnic Characterizations
- My Waikiki ukulele girl
- Contributor Names
- Irving Kaufman (tenor_vocal)
- Edward T. King (conductor)
- Chris Smith (composer)
- King's Orchestra (musical_group)
- Created / Published
- Victor, New York, New York.
- Humorous songs, Ethnic characterizations
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal solo, with orchestra (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 18202 (issue number)
- - B-18605/3 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:54
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Other Formats
- - METSXML Record