Audio Recordings Vorposten an der italienischen Grenze
Edward T. King
Julius Salay [I.E., Gyula Szalay]
Ethnic Spoken Word, Ethnic Music
Songs and Music
War and Conflict
- Vorposten an der italienischen Grenze
- Contributor Names
- Gyula Szalay (tenor_vocal)
- Julius Salay [i.e., Gyula Szalay] (tenor_vocal)
- Edward T. King (conductor)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey.
- Subject Headings
- - World War, 1914-1918 -- Songs and music
- - War and Conflict
- - Songs and Music
- Ethnic spoken word, Ethnic music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal solo, with band (description)
- - Victor ledgers bear the heading, "German war songs."
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 69033 (issue number)
- - B-18197/3 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:15
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.