Audio Recordings Sailing
Articles and Essays with this item:
Songs and Music
Sports and Leisure
- Contributor Names
- Haydn Quartet (vocal_group)
- Godfrey Marks (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [unconfirmed].
- Subject Headings
- - Sports and Leisure
- - Songs and Music
- Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal quartet, with orchestra (description)
- - Legacy EDVR data included an issue of 16014 from take 3 which is not referenced on Victor blue history cards.
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 16014 (issue number)
- - B-4618/2 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:25
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.