Audio Recordings The Volga boatman' The Volga boatmans song
Articles and Essays with this item:
Edward T. King
Immigration and Migration
Songs and Music
Work and Industry
- The Volga boatman' The Volga boatmans song
- Contributor Names
- Vladimir Resnikoff (baritone_vocal)
- Edward T. King (piano)
- Created / Published
- Victor, New York, New York.
- Subject Headings
- - Work and Industry
- - Songs and Music
- - Immigration and Migration
- Ethnic music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal solo, with piano (description)
- - This recording was made as a trial, later numbered and mastered.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact email@example.com for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 72655 (issue number)
- - B-23757/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:21
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.