Audio Recordings The waltz must change to a march, Marie
Articles and Essays with this item:
Byron G. Harlan
J. Fred Helf
Songs and Music
War and Conflict
- The waltz must change to a march, Marie
- Contributor Names
- Byron G. Harlan (tenor_vocal)
- J. Fred Helf (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [unconfirmed].
- Subject Headings
- - War and Conflict
- - Songs and Music
- Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal solo, with orchestra (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact email@example.com for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 4323 (issue number)
- - B-2432/2 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:50
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Other Formats
- - METSXML Record