Audio Recordings Go down Moses
Articles and Essays with this item:
Alvin J. Neely
Charles Edward Clayton
Tuskegee Institute Singers
William J. Williams
William P. Smith
- Go down Moses
- Contributor Names
- Tuskegee Institute Singers (vocal_group)
- Leroy Brown (tenor_vocal)
- Charles Edward Clayton (tenor_vocal)
- Alvin J. Neely (tenor_vocal)
- William J. Williams (tenor_vocal)
- William P. Smith (baritone_vocal)
- Alfred Taylor (bass_vocal)
- William Wiley (bass_vocal)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey [unconfirmed].
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal double quartet, unaccompanied (description)
- - Dixon/Godrich/Rye notes the 8/31/1914 and 9/20/1915 sessions as taking place in New York City. Victor ledgers do not list a specific location.
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact email@example.com for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:30
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia