Audio Recordings Go down Moses
Articles and Essays with this item:
Alvin J. Neely
Charles Edward Clayton
Tuskegee Institute Singers
William J. Williams
William P. Smith
- Go down Moses
- Contributor Names
- Tuskegee Institute Singers (vocal_group)
- Leroy Brown (tenor_vocal)
- Charles Edward Clayton (tenor_vocal)
- Alvin J. Neely (tenor_vocal)
- William J. Williams (tenor_vocal)
- William P. Smith (baritone_vocal)
- Alfred Taylor (bass_vocal)
- William Wiley (bass_vocal)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey [unconfirmed].
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal double quartet, unaccompanied (description)
- - Dixon/Godrich/Rye notes the 8/31/1914 and 9/20/1915 sessions as taking place in New York City. Victor ledgers do not list a specific location.
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact email@example.com for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 17688 (issue number)
- - B-15167/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 03:30
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.