Audio Recordings National capital centennial
United States Marine Band
William H. Santelmann
William H. Santleman
Dc. Marine Barracks
- National capital centennial
- Contributor Names
- William H. Santleman (conductor)
- William H. Santelmann (composer)
- United States Marine Band (musical_group)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Washington, DC. Marine Barracks.
- Popular music
- - Instrumental (category)
- - Military band (description)
- - A later recording by Pryor's band (B-28828) was also issued from this catalog number.
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 18768 (issue number)
- - B-25289/3 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:46
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Other Formats
- - METSXML Record