Audio Recordings Marching through Georgia
Articles and Essays with this item:
Byron G. Harlan
Frank C. Stanley
Henry Clay Work
Pa Or Camden
- Marching through Georgia
- Contributor Names
- Byron G. Harlan (tenor_vocal)
- Frank C. Stanley (bass_vocal)
- Henry Clay Work (composer)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Philadelphia, PA or Camden, NJ.
- Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal duet, with orchestra (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 4217 (issue number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:23
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
- Other Formats
- - METSXML Record
Recorded Sound Research Center
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia