Audio Recordings Steal away
Articles and Essays with this item:
Dinwiddie Colored Quartet
Harry B. Cruder
J. Mantell Thomas
Religious, Ethnic Music
- Steal away
- Contributor Names
- Dinwiddie Colored Quartet (vocal_group)
- Clarence Meredith (tenor_vocal)
- Sterling Rex (tenor_vocal)
- Harry B. Cruder (bass_vocal)
- J. Mantell Thomas (bass_vocal)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [unconfirmed].
- Religious, Ethnic music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal quartet, unaccompanied (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:54
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Giovannoni/Lynch Collection (private collection). Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia