Audio Recordings Second Connecticut march
Clarke's Band of Providence American Band of Providence [I.E., Clarke's Band of Providence]
David Wallis Reeves
- Second Connecticut march
- Contributor Names
- David Wallis Reeves (composer)
- Clarke's Band of Providence American Band of Providence [i.e., Clarke's Band of Providence] (musical_group)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [unconfirmed].
- Popular music
- - Instrumental (category)
- - Band (description)
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact email@example.com for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 1743 (issue number)
- - [Pre-matrix B-]1743/M-1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:35
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Giovannoni/Lynch Collection (private collection). Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.