Audio Recordings Monarch Minstrel, first part, no. 3
Ethnic Characterizations, Comedies, Popular Music
Songs and Music
Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- Monarch Minstrel, first part, no. 3
- Contributor Names
- Georgia Minstrels (vocal_group)
- Created / Published
- Victor, Camden, New Jersey [unconfirmed].
- Subject Headings
- - Ethnic groups -- Humor
- - Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- - Songs and Music
- Ethnic characterizations, Comedies, Popular music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Minstrels, with band (description)
- - Announced by W.F. Hooley and sung by the group. Selections include 'Hear dem bells' sung by the group and a solo by Harry Macdonough of 'A picture no artist can paint.' It is not known whether 3 or 4 was the issued take.
- - Digitized at the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation.
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact email@example.com for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- - Victor 3037 (issue number)
- - [Pre-matrix B-]3037/1 (matrix number)
- sound recording
- 1 10" disc recording.
- Duration: 02:37
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Giovannoni/Lynch Collection (private collection). Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.