Audio Recordings Ahavo rabo (Teil 2)
- Ahavo rabo (Teil 2)
- Contributor Names
- Shloimele Rothstein (tenor_vocal)
- LeRoy Shield (conductor)
- Created / Published
- Victor, New York, New York.
- Ethnic music
- - Vocal (category)
- - Male vocal solo, with orchestra (description)
- - This recording is protected by state copyright laws in the United States. The Library of Congress has obtained a license from rights holders to offer it as streamed audio only. Downloading is not permitted. The authorization of rights holders of the recording is required in order to obtain a copy of the recording. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Copyright Notice)
- - Courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment and the National Jukebox Project. (Copyright Notice)
- sound recording
- 1 12" disc recording.
- Duration: 04:13
- Other Formats
- Access Condition
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara. Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment.
The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America
Performing Arts Encyclopedia