Archived Web Sites Department of Defense Deployment Health Support
Archived Web Sites
United States. Deployment Health Support Directorate
2001 to 2009
- Department of Defense Deployment Health Support
- DeploymentLINK is the official World-Wide Web Information Service of the Department of Defense Deployment Health Support in cooperation with the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC). The information provided in DeploymentLINK is publicly released information. The purpose of DeploymentLINK is to provide the public, veterans, service members, and their families with useful information about Gulf War illnesses, military deployments, and medical readiness.
- Contributor Names
- United States. Deployment Health Support Directorate.
- Subject Headings
- - Iraq War, 2003-
- - Iraq -- History -- 2003-
- - United States -- Armed Forces
- - United States -- Military policy
- web site
- Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., 20540 USA
- Other Formats
- Source Url
- Access Condition
- [Streaming video not enabled.]
- www.deploymentlink.osd.mil/ (domain)
- www.deploymentlink.osd.mil (domain)
Rights & Access
Many, if not all, of the Web sites in the collection and elements incorporated into the Web sites (e.g., photographs, articles, graphical representations) are protected by copyright. The materials may also be subject to publicity rights, privacy rights, or other legal interests.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the person desiring to use the item. You will need permission from the copyright owners or rights holders for reproduction, distribution, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Researchers should consult the sites themselves for information about rights, contacts, and permissions. The catalog record for each archived Web site contains the specific information about the site known to the Library. See Library of Congress Legal Notices page for additional information and restrictions.
The Library of Congress would like to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified on this Web site so that we may make the necessary corrections. In addition, if you are a copyright owner or otherwise have exclusive control over materials presently available through this collection and do not wish your materials to be available through this Web site, please let us know. To make a takedown request, please fill out this form.
Citing Resources in the Web Archive
Citations should indicate: Archived in the Library of Congress Web Archives at www.loc.gov. When citing a particular Web site include the archived Web site's Citation ID (e.g., /item/lcwa.00010240). Researchers are advised to follow standard citation guidelines for Web sites, pages, and articles. Researchers are reminded that many of the materials in this Web archive are copyrighted and that citations must credit the authors/creators and publishers of the works.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.