Archived Web Sites Darfur and Genocide : Mechanisms for Rapid Response, an End to Impunity
Download options: 1 captures from June 19, 2006 to June 19, 2006 across 1 pages.
Archived Web Sites
- Darfur and Genocide : Mechanisms for Rapid Response, an End to Impunity
- This paper argues that the events leading up to the present genocide in Darfur were recognisable as indicators of genocide as early as September 2003, and perhaps much earlier. The United Nations, the USA, the UK and the EU are guilty once again of not responding early enough with appropriate measures to avoid such a catastrophe.
- Contributor Names
- Austin, Greg
- Subject Headings
- - Sudan -- History -- Darfur Conflict, 2003-
- - Genocide -- Sudan -- Darfur
- - International relief -- Sudan -- Darfur
- - Humanitarian intervention -- Sudan -- Darfur
- web site
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC., 20540 dlc
- Other Formats
- Source Url
- Access Condition
- Access restricted to on-site users at the Library of Congress.