Archived Web Sites Darfur, the new American-French Protectorate.
Download options: 1 captures from June 19, 2006 to June 19, 2006 across 1 pages.
Archived Web Sites
As Sudani, Abu Iskandar
1983 to 2006
Politics and Government
- Darfur, the new American-French Protectorate.
- Fundamentally, the situation in Darfur cannot be viewed separately from the unfolding Zio-American plan to break-up the Arab states along the lines of the strategy for a “Greater Middle East,” in which imperialism and Zionism latch onto sectarian, ethnic, and other sub-national identities to try to change forever the Arab identity of the region and to fragment and weaken the Arab states which have now outlived their purpose, as far as imperialism and Zionism are concerned.
- Contributor Names
- As-Sudani, Abu Iskandar
- Subject Headings
- - Sudan -- History -- Darfur Conflict, 2003-
- - Sudan -- History -- Civil War, 1983-2005
- - Sudan -- Politics and government -- 1985-
- - Sudan -- Economic conditions -- 1983-
- web site
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC., 20540 dlc
- Other Formats
- Source Url
- Access Condition
- Access restricted to on-site users at the Library of Congress.