Archived Web Sites UNHCR - The UN Refugee Agency
Download options: 382 captures from March 20, 2006 to September 2, 2009 across 69 pages.
Archived Web Sites
Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
1983 to 2006
- UNHCR - The UN Refugee Agency
- The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees was established on December 14, 1950 by the United Nations General Assembly. The agency is mandated to lead and co-ordinate international action to protect refugees and resolve refugee problems worldwide. Its primary purpose is to safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees. It strives to ensure that everyone can exercise the right to seek asylum and find safe refuge in another State, with the option to return home voluntarily, integrate locally or to resettle in a third country.
- Contributor Names
- Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Subject Headings
- - Sudan -- History -- Darfur Conflict, 2003-
- - Sudan -- History -- Civil War, 1983-2005
- - Refugees -- Sudan -- Darfur
- - International relief -- Sudan -- Darfur
- web site
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC., 20540 dlc
- Other Formats
- Source Url
- Access Condition
- Access restricted to on-site users at the Library of Congress.