Archived Web Sites Official web site of the National Council of Jewish Women
- Official web site of the National Council of Jewish Women
- Official Web site of the National Council of Jewish Women.
- Contributor Names
- National Council of Jewish Women (creator)
- Subject Headings
- - Affirmative action programs
- - Antisemitism
- - Birth control
- - Capital punishment
- - Censorship
- - Child care
- - Children's rights
- - Civil rights
- - Conservation of natural resources
- - Democracy
- - Discrimination
- - Education
- - Education law
- - Emigration and immigration
- - Family policy
- - Feminism
- - Firearms -- Law and legislation
- - Freedom of religion
- - Genocide
- - Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945)
- - Human rights
- - Human rights -- Citizen participation
- - Jewish-Arab relations
- - Jewish ethics
- - Jewish way of life
- - Jewish women
- - Jewish women -- Societies, etc.
- - Jews
- - Jews -- Education
- - Judaism
- - Medical care
- - Medicine -- Research
- - Mental health services
- - Older people -- Legal statues, laws, etc.
- - Older people -- Social conditions
- - Peace
- - Pro-choice movement
- - Quality of life
- - Privacy, Right of
- - Same-sex marriage
- - Sex discrimination against women
- - Sex instruction
- - Social action
- - Social movements
- - Social policy
- - Social policy -- Citizen participation
- - Social problems
- - Social problems -- Israel
- - Women -- Employment -- Law and legislation
- - Women -- Legal statues, laws, etc.
- - Women -- Social conditions
- - Women -- Societies, etc.
- - Women and democracy
- - Women and peace
- - Women social reformers
- - Women's health services
- - Women's rights
- - Work and family
- - Israel
- - Israel -- Social conditions
- - Palestine
- web site
- Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, Washington, DC., 20540
- Source Url
- Access Condition
- - [Streaming video not enabled.]
- - www.ncjw.org/ (domain)
- - http://webarchive.loc.gov/all/*/www.ncjw.org/
- - twitter.com/ncjw (prefix)
- - http://webarchive.loc.gov/all/*/twitter.com/ncjw
- - www.facebook.com/pages/National-Council-of-Jewish-Women-NCJW/123635384326141?ref=search&sid=iRdaRi-BzixnFwoOo2v4iw.2031970149..1 (prefix)
- - www.youtube.com/user/NCJWinc (prefix)
- - http://webarchive.loc.gov/all/*/www.youtube.com/user/NCJWinc
- - www.facebook.com/pages/National-Council-of-Jewish-Women-NCJW/ (prefix)
- Other Formats
- - MODSXML Record
Rights & Access
Many, if not all, of the Web sites in the collection and elements incorporated into the Web sites (e.g., photographs, articles, graphical representations) are protected by copyright. The materials may also be subject to publicity rights, privacy rights, or other legal interests.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the person desiring to use the item. You will need permission from the copyright owners or rights holders for reproduction, distribution, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Researchers should consult the sites themselves for information about rights, contacts, and permissions. The catalog record for each archived Web site contains the specific information about the site known to the Library. See Library of Congress Legal Notices page for additional information and restrictions.
The Library of Congress would like to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified on this Web site so that we may make the necessary corrections. In addition, if you are a copyright owner or otherwise have exclusive control over materials presently available through this collection and do not wish your materials to be available through this Web site, please let us know. To make a takedown request, please contact us at email@example.com.
Citing Resources in the Web Archive
Citations should indicate: Archived in the Library of Congress Web Archives at www.loc.gov. When citing a particular Web site include the archived Web site's Citation ID (e.g., /item/lcwa.00010240). Researchers are advised to follow standard citation guidelines for Web sites, pages, and articles. Researchers are reminded that many of the materials in this Web archive are copyrighted and that citations must credit the authors/creators and publishers of the works.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.